How can we decide which courses are pizza-like? Which courses should or could be more or less pizza-like? For whom? Under what conditions?
- Differences between recorded and live presentations
- Importance of nuanced responses between audience and leader
- Role of course-related office hours - face-to-face, voice only, text only, etc.
- Potential for student course evaluations to influence mid-course improvements during and after a course
- Need for guided small group work
- Need for individual practice of techniques
- Complexity of important concepts
Below find more excerpts from article: "Virtual and Artificial, but 58,000 Want Course" By JOHN MARKOFF Published: August 15, 2011;